Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Starting over in 2014 --

Looking to revamp this site.  I think I want to document everything we as a family are doing.  Not just what I am up to!

Lets start the boys:
AJ has been attending play-days at the local high school.  Its designed to give their early childhood classes 3-5yr olds to work with. AJ loves it. Thinks its the greatest thing ever!  His little brother Alex, not so much. He says to me all the time "I miss my AJ. Can we go get my AJ" its cute the brotherly love they share!  What is Alex going to do when AJ starts kindergarten next year and is gone 5 days a week x8hr/day instead of 3days a week for 2.5hrs?    But I will state that the separation has worked wonders for their relationship!
Love the brotherly love!  LOL. They love playing tag. This is one of my favorite photos taken by my friend Jen, @ Jennifer Ann photography. 


 
My wonderful husband lost his job last Jan, when he was still unemployed in Aug, we opted to send him back to school! He should graduate this spring from the Diesel Program. He has already earned his CDL-A drivers license! I'm very proud of him.  He is set to graduate this June, but the overwhelming amounts of snow may delay that for some time.  My hope is that he does graduate SOMETIME!  This dang snow just wont let up!  I just want to be able to switch jobs so that when AJ starts kindergarten, I can be home with him most evenings (I currently work full time 3-11 at a localish nursing home).  I cannot do that until Arthur has a job too.   
 

 I have tons of plans for this coming year. Maybe, just maybe this blog will keep me on track! Plans for the year include: 
  • Reorganizing the house
  • Building loft beds in the boys TINY room
  • Possibly paperbag flooring the boys bedroom (Found it online & LOVE the idea!)
  • Working on using my new camera better. (I bought a DSLR last year)
 
I plan to take photos and post as I go. 
 
Maybe i will see you around & Maybe I wont, but hope you have a WONDERFUL 2014!
 
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment