Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cleaning

Proved a point to Arthur yesterday.  His cleaning is not up to par.  We both cleaned half the upstairs hallway.  He "vacuumed".  I vacuumed.  Needless to say I won.  The vacuum was sent to me with a CLOG in the tubing.  That is why his vacuuming was sub par, he got a clog while vacuuming & just kept going.  AJ & Alex both offered to "fix" daddy's side.

On another note, LOVE my shark vacuum.  Works wonderfully!  And, when it does clog, it comes apart quickly and easily.  LOVE that I can easily pinpoint and take care of clogs. I also love that my boys can easily use the vacuum. They have been helping since they were able to walk.... they have also learned the dog is terrified of the vacuum and love to chase him with it!



 
Axel during our latest trip to VA... and yes that is my gear shift... he seems to think this is a good spot to nap!


 
 Isn't that dog the cutest? He puts up with the boys well. Even lets them use him as a pillow sometimes! Pug is a breed that I would really recommend for families with young children and they are laid back and not really easily excited.  At least this is true for our pug.
 
Its getting late here (1242am) so I should head to bed. MAYBE, just maybe the kids can go back to school tomorrow... had way too many snow days this year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment